NYC | May 18
Thank you to the attendees of PDF 2007. Please browse this archive site for more information about the 4th annual Personal Democracy Forum.
Technology and the Internet are changing democracy in America. Every year, the nation's leading technologists, campaign organizers, politicos, bloggers, activists and journalists come together in New York City for a high-level conversation about the new tools, sites and practices that are transforming elections and government, and to ask imperative questions:
- How is voter-generated content changing election campaigns?
- Why should advocacy groups adapt to the connected age?
- What new technology tools and practices are on the horizon?
- How are new technologies democratizing the political process?
- Which political leaders "get it"?
- Peter Daou, Hillary Clinton '08
- Becki Donatelli, John McCain '08
- Esther Dyson, EDventure
- Mindy Finn, Mitt Romney '08
- Thomas Friedman, New York Times
- Seth Godin, Author
- Chris Kelly, Facebook
- Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post
- Lawrence Lessig, Author
- Kim Malone, Google AdSense
- Josh Marshall, Talking Points Memo
- Craig Newmark, Craigslist
- Eric Schmidt, CEO, Google
- Joe Trippi, John Edwards '08
- For Crimea, Dangerous Memes (And The Listicles to Combat Them)
- Using Data and Statistics to Bring Down Dictators
- Public Good Software Lands Half A Million In Seed Funding to Bring Data-Driven Campaigning to NonProfits [UPDATED]
PDF Poland-CEE 2014Register For Free
In 2014, Personal Democracy Media and Fundacja ePaństwo return to bring you PDF PL-CEE 2014! Come and explore the interaction between open internet and open democracy, as we highlight key players and initiatives in Poland and surrounding countries. Hear perspectives from ...March 13 - 14, Warsaw, Poland