NYC | May 18
Thank you to the attendees of PDF 2007. Please browse this archive site for more information about the 4th annual Personal Democracy Forum.
Technology and the Internet are changing democracy in America. Every year, the nation's leading technologists, campaign organizers, politicos, bloggers, activists and journalists come together in New York City for a high-level conversation about the new tools, sites and practices that are transforming elections and government, and to ask imperative questions:
- How is voter-generated content changing election campaigns?
- Why should advocacy groups adapt to the connected age?
- What new technology tools and practices are on the horizon?
- How are new technologies democratizing the political process?
- Which political leaders "get it"?
- Peter Daou, Hillary Clinton '08
- Becki Donatelli, John McCain '08
- Esther Dyson, EDventure
- Mindy Finn, Mitt Romney '08
- Thomas Friedman, New York Times
- Seth Godin, Author
- Chris Kelly, Facebook
- Arianna Huffington, The Huffington Post
- Lawrence Lessig, Author
- Kim Malone, Google AdSense
- Josh Marshall, Talking Points Memo
- Craig Newmark, Craigslist
- Eric Schmidt, CEO, Google
- Joe Trippi, John Edwards '08
- After Election Loss, Teachout and Wu Keep Up Net Neutrality and Anti-Comcast Merger Campaign
- First POST: Splits
- Personal Democracy Forum Italia: September 29th in Rome
Personal Democracy PlusSubscribe
Stay informed about the latest in technology and politics, government and civic life for less than $1.75/week. At a time when technology is playing an ever expanding role in government, politics and advocacy we have launched Personal Democracy Plus (PD+), a premium service ...Learn more about the benefits of PD+ now