NYC | Jun 6-7
10th Annual Conference
June 6 - 7, 2013 | NYC
This year, the theme is going to be "Think Bigger." We've chosen it in part to honor our late friend Aaron Swartz, who used that phrase with PDM co-founder Micah Sifry, while asking, "Why not harness the power of the Internet to work on the larger-scale problems?" Why not, indeed. Read our blog post announcing the theme to learn more.
What is PDF?
Personal Democracy Forum is the world’s leading conference exploring and analyzing technology's impact on politics and government. Hundreds of individuals interested in how technology is changing politics, governance and society will gather for our special tenth year. It's been an incredible decade at the intersection of technology and politics, and yet it feels like we've only begun. For the latest updates, you can check back here or join our mailing list and be the first to know.
- Looking for Breakout Info? Attendees have 23 sessions to choose from! Learn more.
- Interested in Volunteering? Volunteers’ time, energy, and talent is essential to a successful conference. Apply today.
- Interested in Suggesting a Panel or Speaker? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a description, speakers bios, and PDF 2013 in the subject line.
- Registering a Group? Learn how you can save 20% on registration.
- Interested in Sponsoring? Please email email@example.com.
- Press? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and opportunities.
Editorial Director, Upworthy
Founder, NYU Wagner School's Governance Lab
Author, "Present Shock: When Everything Happens Now"
Founder, Buzzcar, Zipcar, and GoLoco
Director, MIT Center for Civic Media
Featured SponsorsSee All
- Honda Campaign Rolls Out Endorsements From Asian American Stars
- Here Are The People President Obama Hopes Will Repair American Elections
- After Oklahoma Disaster, Neighbors Look Online for Ways To Help
Personal Democracy PlusSubscribe
Stay informed about the latest in technology and politics, government and civic life for less than $1.75/week. At a time when technology is playing an ever expanding role in government, politics and advocacy we have launched Personal Democracy Plus (PD+), a premium service ...Learn more about the benefits of PD+ now