NYC | Jun 5-6
Save the Internet | The Internet Saves
June 5 - 6, NYC
- Registering? Choose the right option for you:
Standard Registration | Non-Profit & Gov't Registration | PD+ Registration | PD+ NP&Gov Registration
- Applying for a Google Fellowship? Includes free registration, travel, and a meal with the Google team - learn more
- Applying for a Tumblr Fellowship? Includes free registration and a meal with the Tumblr team - just complete a brief questionnaire
- Registering a Group? To learn how you can save 15% on registration, contact us at email@example.com
- Interested in Sponsoring? Click here, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Looking for techPresident's #PDF14 Coverage? Click here
- Press? Contact us at email@example.com for more information and opportunities
- Interested in Suggesting a Panel or Speaker? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description, speakers bios, and PDF 2014 in the subject line
The Internet Saves
Last year, it was "Think Bigger," and in 2012, it was "The Internet's New Political Power," but this year the Snowden revelations and recent events around the world have made it hard for us to be so aspirational. To be honest, it feels like we are living in both the best of times and the worst of times. So this year's theme may at first glance appear to be a contradiction: Save the Internet | The Internet Saves.
Whether you want to be part of the community fighting to "Save the Internet" or be part of the community who believe "The Internet Saves", the people, the organizations, the issues, the questions, and the potential solutions will all be gathered on June 5 and 6 in New York. Read our blog post announcing the theme to learn more.
What Is PDF?
Personal Democracy Forum is the definitive event in the world of technology and politics. Now in its eleventh year, PDF brings together a thousand top opinion makers, political practitioners, technologists, and journalists from across the ideological spectrum for two days to network, exchange ideas, and explore how technology and wired citizens are changing politics, governance, and civil society. For more information, you can join our mailing list.
Executive Director, Wikimedia Foundation
Author & Security Technologist
President and CEO, New America Foundation
Professor, NYU Interactive Telecommunications Program
Co-Founder and CEO of POPVOX
Featured SponsorsSee All
- Brazilian President Signs Internet Bill of Rights Into Law at NetMundial
- First POST: The Fire This Time
- Armenian Legislators: You Can Be As Anonymous on the 'Net As You Like—Until You Can't
Personal Democracy PlusSubscribe
Stay informed about the latest in technology and politics, government and civic life for less than $1.75/week. At a time when technology is playing an ever expanding role in government, politics and advocacy we have launched Personal Democracy Plus (PD+), a premium service ...Learn more about the benefits of PD+ now