NYC | May 16
- Tucker Eskew, Eskew Strategy Group
- Dan Gillmor, Grassroots Media Inc.
- Hugh Hewitt, Salem Radio Network
- Jennifer 8. Lee, New York Times
- Rebecca MacKinnon, RConversation.com
- Markos Moulitsas, DailyKos
- Craig Newmark, Craigslist
- Andy Stern, SEIU
- Michael Turk, RNC eCampaign Director
- Dianah Neff, CIO, Philadelphia
Personal Democracy Forum 2005 was a premier event for political leaders, activists and operatives; technologists, journalists and futurists and anyone else looking for strategic understanding and market opportunities in the evolving world of technology-driven politics. It featured an energizing cross-section of keynote speakers, brief high-impact presentations, single-topic workshops and issue-driven panels.
Be sure to download our series of conference podcasts and read conference coverage below:
PDF Conference Fires Up Panelists and the Peanut Gallery by Kate Kaye
This year's Personal Democracy Forum Conference was truly a multimedia meeting of minds, where panelists and attendees spent as much time networking in-person as they did online. The conference goal: to frame the ongoing evolution of technology and media and their impact on our political lives. Perhaps PDF founder Andrew Rasiej put it best during his opening remarks when he proclaimed boldly, “If you want to know what's coming next, the answer starts here.” Read the full story.
- CNN's Inside Politics, 5/16/05
- Internet and Politics: U.S. Style Report from the Personal Democracy Forum in New York City OhMyNews, 5/16/05