NYC | Jun 6-7
- Looking for the Archive? Click here.
- Looking for the Program? Click here.
- Looking for techPresident's #PDF13 Coverage? Click here.
- Looking for Speaker Info? Click here.
- Looking for Hackpad? Click here.
- Looking for the PDF13 LinkedIn Group? Click here.
- Looking for Awesome? See what PDF13's Tumblr Fellows are up to: Click here.
What's Next?Personal Democracy Forum 2013 has concluded, but the conversation continues. More info is below, but make sure to check out the archive and our continuing coverage of the conference at techPresident.
This year, the theme is "Think Bigger." We've chosen it in part to honor our late friend Aaron Swartz, who used that phrase with PDM co-founder Micah Sifry, while asking, "Why not harness the power of the Internet to work on the larger-scale problems?" Why not, indeed. Read our blog post announcing the theme to learn more.
What is PDF?
Personal Democracy Forum is the world’s leading conference exploring and analyzing technology's impact on politics and government. Hundreds of individuals interested in how technology is changing politics, governance and society gathered for our special tenth year. It's been an incredible decade at the intersection of technology and politics, and yet it feels like we've only begun. For more information, you can join our mailing list.
Author, The Starfish and the Spider
Founder, NYU Wagner School's Governance Lab
Author, "Throwing Rocks at the Google Bus"
Founder, Buzzcar, Zipcar, and GoLoco
Director, MIT Center for Civic Media