Personal Democracy Plus
Stay informed about the latest in technology and politics, government and civic life for less than $1.75/week.
At a time when technology is playing an ever expanding role in government, politics and advocacy we have launched Personal Democracy Plus (PD+), a new premium service offering important news, tools and resources for anyone looking to stay at the forefront of how technology is being utilized in government, politics and advocacy.
|$6.95||Monthly||one||—||Choose this subscription|
|$75||Annually||one||10%||Choose this subscription|
|$335||Annually||five||20%||Choose this subscription|
|$280||Annually||five||33%||Choose this subscription|
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I get when I subscribe?
Personal Democracy Plus is our premium content service for anyone looking to stay at the forefront of how technology is being utilized in government, politics and advocacy. A PD+ subscription includes:
- Access to our morning roundup email of tech & politics news, called First POST
- How-to's and product guides covering the latest digital tools (Quick Look and Tools You Use)
- Feature articles and case studies covering innovative application and some of the emerging best practices in tech & politics today
- Access to our archive of webinars with some of political technology’s most dynamic thinkers and practitioners
- A 15% discount on registration to Personal Democracy Forum*
- Our deep appreciation for allowing us to continue providing daily top-notch coverage on techPresident at no charge
*For annual subscribers only, including individuals and groups.
Do you have a group or corporate subscription program?
Yes. We offer discounted corporate group subscriptions of five licenses, with a further discount for non-profits. This allows your company or organization to conveniently purchase discounted access for multiple users under one bill.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
You can cancel your subscription at any time. When you cancel, your access will continue through the remainder of its duration, but you will not be rebilled at the end. Afterwards you can continue to read techPresident at no charge, just like any other visitor.
View the full terms of service...
Where can I find out more?
Contact us at pdplus [at] personaldemocracy [dot] com. Also, check our promo: