- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Certain features of the site, particularly related to Personal Democracy Plus (“PD+”), provide premium content requiring registration and an annual subscription. You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
- All subscriptions to PD+ will automatically renew ("auto-renew") to preserve continuity of the services. Discounted memberships will auto-renew at the regular price in effect on the date you subscribed at the end of your discounted membership term unless We otherwise notify You of a price change. Personal Democracy reserves the right to modify pricing at any time upon advance notice to you. You can turn off the auto-renew function by going to your Account Settings.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription and not be charged for renewal, you must cancel before your renewal date, or your subscription will autorenew.
- Refunds are provided on a pro-rata basis only.
- We make no claims that the Website may be lawfully viewed or accessed outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside of the United States, You do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Beyond "Bitter Twitter": Crowd-Photography for the Cyber-Tahrir Square
- Democracy Club Finally Lets Brits Know Who Is Running for Parliament
- Hello, World! Civicist Is Born
Personal Democracy PlusSubscribe
Stay informed about the latest in technology and politics, government and civic life for less than $1.75/week. At a time when technology is playing an ever expanding role in government, politics and advocacy we have launched Personal Democracy Plus (PD+), a premium service ...Learn more about the benefits of PD+ now